CNET Slams the Sport Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Bosin

Reaction score
Cnet's Brian Cooley slams Ford and the Sport Trac in this video. He's a San Francisco computer geek anyway, a different world than most of us.

I don't think it's an ST either.

Except for the Sport Trac slam, he's got a good point though.

I didn't listen to the sound (I'm at work, you know!), but the pickup shown is a 1999-2003 Chevy 1/2 ton extended cab.

What a jackass!! I just know he drives a hybrid.

it is late at night so I am too tired for a rant now. but I hope he gets caught in a snowstorm, tryies to take a shortcut on a sparsly traveled road out of cell phone coverage and ends up walking around in circles in the snow until passing out and ceasing to filth this world. Thus becomming the compose he would so calously have heaped in a sport trac.

if he wasnt such a mommas boy, I would go on.

LOL Compost bin! The bed is about the right size, and it is plastic so it won't rust. It would work very nicely as that or a worm farm. :lol:

Just saw this post...

that is definately not a Sport Trac.. the man had that needle in his eye while creating the video :D

Clearly a man with an agenda. Who do you think he'll be voting for a year from now? I bet it's the same candidate the UAW will support.

Latest posts