Clear Corners for 01

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My wife and Bambi had a meeting this morning. Bambi is off in the woods probably with a bad left hip. My wife is fine. The Grill of the ST is cracked, the Right Headlight is broken, and the Right Clear Corner is gone. The parts guy at the repair shop had a 'Deer in the Lights' look when I said Clear Corners. Will probably NOT have that shop do the repairs. Does anyone have a lead on good Clear Corners?

i have a good lead on a dealership i will share ! monticelo ford took my lincoln there for a u joint swap and he asked if he should do them both most stealers would change the problem one and charge me again for doing the upper one when it went bad glad he knew that once it is out we should change both was waiting for him to tell me this! he passed the test not all dealers are the same ! i could be back in a year to change the front one he went and offered it 20 dollars now or another three hundred down the line he has earned my business !!not all stealers are bad just have to find a good one! not good clear corners ut i bet he would find them!

j.vocaty, buddy, you gotta spend a little more time typing. that paragraph is very confusing. Im not bitchin. I'm just making you aware

Assuming insurance will pay for the repair, I'd just let the body shop fix it with stock parts and buy another pair of clears on eBay. Path of least resistance, unless you want to get a new clear one and see if the body shop will put it on.

lol mookie.

I got my clear conrners from a member of this site. If you post on the Swap and Sell WTB (Want To Buy) Clear Corners you may find members who are trying to get rid of theirs for cheap