Clean At Last

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny O

Reaction score
Clean at last, clean at last, thank God almighty, we are clean at last. Been a tough winter.

[Broken External Image]:

Detailing my truck all day with a good cigar and a few bottles of Dogfish Head 60 Minute, it doesn't get any better than this. Washed, scrubbed all the trim, clay bar, tar remover, wax, Back To Black on the trim, Armor All on everything else, even cleaned the seats with an extractor cleaner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn Jon, how did you know? Washed mine, vacuumed it, cleaned the glass and used a spray-on wax. Looks great!! However, I had a real Cuban Cohiba Siglo VI, 15 cigars for $450.00. Got them last week, straight from Spain. BC

Need to wash my Trac as well but there is still so much sand on the roads I think it would be a waste. Yours looks good though. I hope it rains alot here soon so most of this sand gets washed away.

I wish!! It was 70 degrees yesterday and we've got some 3"-4" of snow now, supposed to be 70 again Wednesday. :fire:snow :throwup:winter

Latest posts