CHROME OPTION???

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William Ewing

Reaction score
Has anyone seen or bought a ST with the chrome option???

Mine is on order (LTD, WHITE, V8)

but - can not get build date or vin.

Just wondering if there is a problem with this option.

Thanks

bill e

Should look great on White!

I ordered a Orange Frost but did not take the chrome as I wanted to have black racks and steps. Since the orange Frost only comes in a Limited I will have the dealer change out the silver ones for black off the base model.

:wub:

No problems that I have heard of. I ordered my Fire Red ST w/the Chrome Option. It was built Monday and now it's on its way to me here in Texas. My Chrome Bug Shield was just delivered yesterday:D

Last edited by a moderator:
jfire, my build date was actually the Monday before, but they had a huge paint fiasco (with the Black paint, hope your truck isn't black) which pushed production back. They finaly resolved the issue with BASF and my truck didn't get built until this past Monday. My truck might be delayed a little longer because my truck was flagged for the audit room inspection where they have all of the area managers go over it with a fine tooth comb. So there's a good possiblility that you might get your first, but we'll see.