CHROME OPTION???

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the chrome ALL on the front makes the ST looked unbalanced.

The chrome is mainly the wheels, and running boards and roof rack.

I think it might balance the whole thing out.

That is why I am looking for a picturs.

WE WILL SEE.

THANKS

check out the post below " 2007 colors " by rob. on that post rpm posted a pic with the chrome package on an 07. looks nice. thanks prm, as i was interested in seeing how it looks as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gary, I checked out that post but I didn't see anything unusual about that Trac. It just looks like a Limited trim.

flip, check out the chrome on the mirrors, step bars, wheels. im almost certain that is the chrome pkg.

take care

I have a 07 Fire Red Limited V8 on order with the Chrome Package and the reverse sensors. It's scheduled to be built on 8-23 so hopefully i'll have it by 10-1. The Chrome wheels, step bars and mirrors will accent the chrome grill very well.

I saw an Explorer with the Chrome Package last week in Paramus, NJ and it was sharp!

lil red, i agree with your thoughts on the chrome pkg. it will accent the the grill nice.

my lease rep did have the cost of the chrome pkg option, what was it ?

thanks

Gary,

Invoice $676 MSRP $795

Check out Pat Freeman's webpage and imagine his Trac with the Chrome package. Man, I can't wait!!!

Last edited by a moderator: