Chrome Clad Wheels fit a ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frank Zabski

Reaction score
I have an opportunity to buy a set of Chrome Clad Ford Wheels that came off a 2008 F-150. 18" wheels and tires are P275 65R 18...This is the exact same size tires I have on my non Chrome Clad wheels on my 07 Limited. Will I have any problems putting these wheels on my 07 Limited with adapters, etc?

I thought it was the 2WD version that was 5-lug? If it's 5 holes, just try them on to see if they fit. Wait, let me go check something. I'll be right back. Bob I just looked and they are 6-lug with a 135mm spacing, no go on those. Sorry dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
even the 2 wd f150 have a larger bolt pattern. newer f150s are 6 lug so neither will fit. my wifes iron man has 18" wheels on it not sure the size other than that will have to look

Seems like I am dead in the water on these...I had to pass...contacted site sponsor who sells Ford factory parts and Ford does not sell an adapter...oh well...

I do not know why people choose to jeopardize their safety with the use of wheel adaptors, sure I know there are people on this site who use them with no issues but personally I think they are totally ghetto adn eventually cause more problems than they are worth...JMHO

You got a good point L1TECH, I was just making a suggestion to Frank if he really wanted to change to F-150 rims. I use 1.5" spacers on my '03 and haven't had any issues at all but you're right it probably will cause more wear on the axle seals and other parts then without them.

:haveabeer::driving:

+1

I do not know why people choose to jeopardize their safety with the use of wheel adaptors, sure I know there are people on this site who use them with no issues but personally I think they are totally ghetto adn eventually cause more problems than they are worth...

Latest posts