CHP Help... (California Highway Patrol)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh OH

Reaction score
Hey ya'll,

I have a question for anyone out there that is CHP. (I remember a few members saying they were..) I got a ticket last week by a CHP officer for speeding right outside the NAS Lemoore Base gate. (65 in a 55) Yea kinda sucked, but I knew I was in the wrong and took the ticket without arguement.

Well... Here's the problem. I am getting out of the Navy THIS WEEK on FRIDAY and start my drive back to Ohio on Saturday... I told the officer that vital information, and he wrote on the ticket the automated system number to call and I could pay the ticket over the phone, (559-584-0362) he also said to give it about 2 or 3 days before I call for the ticket to post. I just called the number (It's been 4 days now) and there is no record of the ticket.. I don't even have the amount that I need to pay for the ticket. (It's not written on the ticket)

The only other info that I have on the ticket is that it's got an address of 1426 South Dr. Hanford, CA. 93230 on it. The ticket number is 41049BA.

Anyone out there able to help me?:unsure:

Thanks

~Josh

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the info for your local CHP office:

:(

1565 Glendale Ave.

Hanford 93230-0831

559-582-0231

If you can pay by phone than it don't worry about taking care of it before you leave since it hasn't been posted yet.

I assume you will be taking the Northern route. Can I pay for lunch on your way through on Saturday? Depending, of course, on your planned schedule.

Thanks for all the help!! But unfortuantely I'll be actualy taking the southern route and 40 all the way home.. If it's still along your way, shoot me an e-mail and I'll let you know... I'll keep everyone posted on progress as I can! Thanks again for the help though!

~Josh