Checking interest for Nintendo Wii

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff C

Reaction score
Wii console

4 Wii remotes

2 nunchuck controllers

1 classic controller

HD component cable for 480P

Wii Sports

Zelda

Mario Party 8

Several downloaded games

Any interest at $750? Apparently there will be a shortage of these again this year.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-NINTENDO-WII-CONSOLE-14-GAMES-4-CONTROLLERS-Hi-Defi_W0QQitemZ190172796796QQihZ009QQcategoryZ62054QQcmdZViewItem

Tom

Tom, I also have an 2 additional controllers and a classic. I also said I have downloaded games, about $50 worth. These will only get harder to come by as Xmas approaches.

That console sold for $520 shipped. With my additional stuff, it's appx $650 like I said in the main forum.

Also, the 14 games...Wii Sports has 5 (which I listed) and Wii Play has 9, the game goes for $20, so if someone wants that they can get it on their own.

Thanks for your input, if you aren't interested, keep to yourself. Also, just because it's not worth the $$$ to you, it might be to someone. That's the price I'm willing to let it go for, it's value to me is $750, so for less than $750, I'll probably just keep it sitting there on top of my Xbox360.

Rich, if you don't like it, that's fine.

Wii $250

3 Controllers $120

2 Nunchucks $40

1 Classic Controller $30

2 Games $100

Downloaded games $50

Controller sleeves for remotes and nunchucks $40 on eBay

Total with taxes is $689. Good luck finding one at retail price. I'm thinking I'll list it on eBay to end about Dec. 15th to allow time to ship and arrive for Xmas.

edit: and I doubt you will find one at a "bargain". That's how supply and demand works, Economics 101, everybody's out of them, you want one, you pay a premium. I remember the day I bought it, my roommate texted me in class, I got up and left, drove a 1hr drive in just under 30min to get the last one they had in stock (where they had 7 when I left class). What, do you think I'm going to sell it for under retail when you can't buy them at the store and take a loss? I'm a pretty nice person and will usually go out of my way to help members on here, and I think you will soon see that the price I listed is a "bargain" as it gets closer to Xmas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff C, just so you know, there is no shortage. Advertised in today's paper at all the major electronic speciality stores and Wal Mart. Maybe in Alabama there is a shortage, but not the rest of the world.

Guess I'll keep it then. That's why the title was "Checking Interest"

And also, the post in the main forum indicates otherwise since he's having trouble finding one. And isn't today the Sunday before Black Friday? So if they say there's no shortage just to get you in the door, and they don't have any, they're betting you're still gonna spend money. No stores here have them, and from what my classmate who works at Gamestop tells me, they don't stay in stock an hour when they get shipments on Tuesdays.

I hardly call $60 jacking up the price, but yes, rarity allows me to ask more than retail.

Anyone on here want a set of EE side steps? Saleen XP8 mirror covers? Expect to pay retail?

plenty of places are fully stocked on this in anticipation of slaes this season.......

There will not be a shortage on it !

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff,

I hope you get what your asking for it. There probably will be a shortage and thank you for making one available to someone that will be looking for one.

Latest posts