Checkbook Balance Software. Looking for suggestions

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is not a question of money, it is more to get it exactly as I want it, that plus the challenge of creating it to do what I want. I enjoy doing excel stuff...

I know...I was joking Coastie. I recreated much of Quickbooks with a series of Excel workbooks and an Access database and have been running my PT business with it since 2002. It does exactly what I need it to do, and exactly how I want it to do it...no more, no less. It does time tracking, invoice creating, payroll, paystub creation, tax tracking...you name it, it does it.

Kevin,

I sent you an email.

Very good job. I like this version much better than the first one. Much less keying, and provides for the users options as to whether or not they wanted to use the Categories.

If someone wanted to track other categories, it would not be very difficult to extend the the the columns out, copy formulas and make some minor changes.

Great job.

...Rich

Ok,,, finally got back to this. I was traveling to and from London every three days and simply did not have the time to address some of the glitches.

I am using the software and it is operating smoothly. I have changed both the layout and some of the math since I last posted.

Anyone that would like a copy of it is welcome to it, just email me so that I can simply reply and attach it to your email.

Latest posts