CHECK THIS VIDEO OUT!!! HAHA

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I had a project over the ghettos of the Holocaust and for the presentation I used this video. Yes, I know its has nothing to do with the ghettos in the Holocaust. But I got a 95%, so you know it got the teacher's attention. HAHAHA. Sorry if you don't like rap, but its still is funny.

Sorry if you have to click the link below

Last edited by a moderator:
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2Ox1Tore9nw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XydbxeAcD0E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

There is nothing "funny" concerning this atrocity.

The Holocaust was the genocide of approximately six million European Jews during World War II, a programme of systematic state-sponsored extermination by Nazi Germany throughout Nazi-occupied territory. Approximately two-thirds of the population of nine million Jews who had resided in Europe before the Holocaust perished.

Some scholars maintain that the definition of the Holocaust should also include the Nazis' genocide and mass murder of millions of people in other groups, including Romani (more commonly known in English by the exonym "Gypsies"), Soviet prisoners of war, Polish and Soviet civilians, homosexuals, people with disabilities, Jehovah's Witnesses and other political and religious opponents, which occurred regardless of whether they were of German or non-German ethnic origin. By this definition, the total number of Holocaust victims would be between 11 million and 17 million people.

This country is in serious trouble. When stuff like this becomes acceptable and even encouraged (95%) we have BIG problems.

Sounds like a good reason to Homeschool.

At least no child is being left behind.:sad:

I dont get the vid, in the original poster.

Im troubled that I see everyday that society, has. Gotten farther away from the truth of how ugly mankind can be.

We need to study and report the truth of what has happened. Lest we forget and do it again.

The sadness is there is still genocide going on in this world. Just not on the mass scale of the Nazi's. God forbid it ever does and hopefully it will stop everywhere. God created all men and women.

The Nazi's wernt the first. It happened many times in past centuries in the middle east. Even by christian crusaders and muslims.

I think the Nazis' were probably the worst. That happened in most of our lifetimes. As we pass away I hope mankind has grown out of their ignorance.

Man, you guys crack me up! You actually think I was making fun of the Holocaust? Are you kidding me! This was for a presentation about the "ghettos of the Holocaust", there was also a powerpoint with it. But it is funny how all of you are talking about how bad are "society" is. Seriously though, you people got to learn to laugh. Like any of you know one thing about the Holocaust without getting some information from wikipedia. Oh yeah and by the way, whoever said there was 11-17 million "victims" in the Holocaust, its 13 MILLION (YOUR :welcome:)

Seriously though, you people got to learn to laugh.

Chris, glad you got a good grade. My intentions are not to Dis you personaly. I think because of the seriousness of the WW2 holocoust. It will never be something to learn to forget for laughter. Somethings in life about anothers life will always be sacred. We will never know the true count of lost lifes. The only thing the Nazi's really counted was estimated in cattle cars.Many never made it to the camps or ghetto'. Any case Im sure your report was a reminder to many of a terible time in history. Just done in a way not familiar to some of us.

My grandmother, moms mother came from germany as a teen, during WW1. My great grandfather and family went awol from the kiasers army, to come here. We have rumor and some fact, that most of our kin, that were polish in germany were killed for not supporting hitlers 3rd reich, in WW2. Some wounds are too sacred to heal.

Peace brother no anymosity from me, to you.

Like any of you know one thing about the Holocaust without getting some information from wikipedia.

You say that like Wikipedia has always existed.

I removed this earlier because I thought it was a bit harsh. If laughing about the Holocaust is something we should learn, then straight honesty is something we should learn as well. Please dont take it personally but I think this is something somebody needs to tell you concerning your future. Your teachers are obviously failing. My problem is less to do with the Holocaust subject or content and more to do with todays schools. Before you read any further: think for a moment and decide whether you really deserved an A for that assignment.

Completely missing the point of an assignment should not receive an A. Sorry, I know you posted this to share your creativity, but it pisses me off that this is not only acceptable for something concerning the Holocaust but it is worthy of an A.

I'm not personally attacking you. You received an A, congratulations. It's just sad that a teacher would award an A for this and encourage more completely off the wall and off topic projects to be turned in. You even said it had nothing to do with the assignment, but it got the teacher's attention. If the assignment had been to create a video to go with a song, maybe this is an A project and I would be telling you it was a job well done. This only hurt your future. It is very telling about the quality of teachers and the future of our current students.

If I was a teacher, I would have given a zero for this. Time, effort, and ability to gain attention are not grading parameters. Fulfilling the requirements of the assignment are. Since, even in your own words, this had nothing to do with the assignment, it would be worthy of a zero. Assuming your PowerPoint had something to do with the assignment and assuming it was flawless, maybe a 50.

On a good note, you do know how to work technology and the video/audio pairing seems well done. Maybe look for a career in that direction. You'll fail in college if this is the kind of work you turn in, though. And if Notre Dame is your school of choice, I promise you have a long way to go judging on this presentation. You will be expected to take your school seriously. Making a professor laugh will not work, and it certainly wont get you 95s.

Please dont take it the wrong way. This isnt a dig at you. I have a problem with your teacher. Of course, telling students they did something wrong is now faux pax. It's all sunshine and feel good praises. In the real world, you're wrong...a lot...and somebody is going to let you know.

Good luck at Notre Dame. You obviously can't take anything seriously. Apparently that was too long to read. Your wrighting skills are also impressive.:sad:

If you had just posted this without any reference to the reason you made it, I'm sure the comments would have been much more positive.

I should have just left it alone. I knew it would miss the target audience. Good luck in all you do Chris. Your schools are failing you. Work hard.

I rest my case.

Just in case, before you start college, study the differences between write, right, and rite. Also to, too, and two. And don't forget comma usage, either.

You'll do just fine, I'm sure.

Congratulations on making the honor roll. Did it come with a bumper sticker?

Not to be a northeast snob, but this thread may display how southern state academia is further proof of why the south will fall again...

TJR

Not to be a northeast snob, but this thread may display how southern state academia is further proof of why the south will fall again...

Oh my, how many times I my life have I heard that kind of statement. Not backing Chris G. But even my X-f-inlaw born, raised in Massachusets and loves Texas for retirement. Has the same attitude. The man never finished high school.

I got a handle now on the continous explain yourself conversations. That I should have stayed out of. It goes much farther than the northeast trying to be suasive to their personal enlightenent.

Well gosh darn. we got found out. We aint nuntin but a bunch of hillbillies. No sense to crack a pecan. Have to buy them shelled...:banghead::cheeky:..BS

Latest posts