Check out what I scored for $550

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlos Chio

Reaction score
They are 275-70-18 with about 3 weeks of street use.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

And now to purchase the P.A. Body lift, wheel spacers, and possibly some shackles!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fat chance Steve! Thanks for reminding me.:cheeky:

Thanks Jerry. I will be picking your brain later on once the Body lift, spacers, and possibly some shackles come in.

Great find Carlos,

I bought a flawless set of tires and wheels for my Mercedes off eBay a few years ago for $1200. They had less than 10 miles on them and then even still had the little whiskars from the molding process sticking out. The tires alone cost $250 each, not to mention the factory 17" wheels with tire pressure monitors.

Bargains exist out there if you have the patience to search for them.

...Rich

Riich, you are correct. I was actually on the verge of spending the full $900 for the new set because I had run out of patience after waiting six months for a deal like this one. It popped up on CL yesterday and I jumped on it. I guess good things do come to those who wait.

Jerry, thanks for your email. I always talk to my wife (aka the financial loan officer) about your truck and how I could make mine look similar to it. I am planning on mounting them to the current rims I have now.

Oh yeah, I forgot you have those sweet wheels already. You have a really nice, clean Trac. I like those wheels, not really big on the "big rim" look but your's looks really good, I think it has alot to do with the fact that your actually running tires on them and not rubberbands.

:supercool::driving:

Thanks Jerry. When I decided to go bigger I didn't want that big rim/small tire look. I wanted a rim that I could still put some meat on it. I think I found the right rim/tire combination.

Latest posts