Check out the new Yukon and Tahoe

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlipTrac_511

Reaction score
Check out the new Yukon and Tahoe. They look very similar to the Explorer in some angles. Also, interesting how they got rid of the driver-oriented wrap-around instrument and console lay out. Don't forget to click on the 'prev' and 'next' buttons for each vehicle, there are several pictures for each.

There are also pictures of the Ford 07 Shelby Cobra GT500 and 07 ST Adrenalin (as seen before around here). In fact, browse around this site. Lots of good pics of many, many makes and models.

Last edited by a moderator:
The new Tahoe isn't bad in my opinion. They really improved on the interiors, which was a major complaint about most Chevy SUVs, but I can't stand the Yukon line. Just something about the grille and headlights does not sit well with me, both are too big for the front end.

For once Chevy makes a Chevy that looks better then the GMC counterpart....nice to see GM is finally getting away from the ugly squarey interior that has plaqued thier interior for ages...

Maybe I'm suddenly taken with bad taste, but I really like the look of that Danali, esp. in black. Although I wouldn't consider anything that big now that fuel is at an all time high. I pretty much give this model inside and out a "thumbs up" which I've not given a gm product in some years. I'm not really a a fan of the explorer/expedition group. I really like the current model track because 0f its clean modern lines-the replacement looks more "squared" to me. Just my $.02 though. Greg:cool:

Finally Chevy got thier head out of thier @$$es and got rid of that stupic crome strip in the front of almost all Chevrolet cars and trucks. It looks classy and not overdone...unlike the 2006 Explorer and 2007 Sport Trac. I like those two new vehicles from GM.

I wonder if GM is still going to use a solid rear axle? I am willing to be they will.

Tom