Check out my new mod...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fritz C

Reaction score
The shop I had my ST done called it wood laminating. Set me back an even $500 for all pieces; window switches, steering wheel and center consoles. Whatcha'll think?

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

I'm not much of a fan of painted interior trim, but yours actually manages to pull it off. Your Trac looks great inside and out!

FlipTrac,

Not a huge fan of interior paint either. Just though i'd give this a try 'cause the company said they do not paint parts, they actually wrap wood around it and laminate it. It's only a tad thicker than the original.

Thanks!

FlipTrac,

The running boards is OEM molded running boards. Color matched them when I painted the cladding.

I like it....nice choice of wood for the exterior color, much better then the crappy screen printed "wood" inlays found in almost every other car out there.

Looks a lot like the real stone inlays Benz uses on thier higher end cars over in Europe at first glance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Tiger.

Actually, the company that did my trac has contracts for ford and mercedez for their OEM interior. That's probably why i got to choose from one of their interior trims.

I thought the same thing Bill V, looks like granite or marble more than wood, and I too thought it looked great. Too bad it wasn't more like a bluish marble or granite though to match the truck.

TJR

Latest posts