check out dodges new st wanabe

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they do make it. Ford might be forced to bring the trac back.

I never had a problem with dodge products. Except back in the '60s and '70s. The bodys rusted out. Even in the south. But so didnt others. As far as wrenching on chrysler products. They gave me no more mechanical problems than all the other brands. I have personaly stuck to fords and chrysler. I hada few gm's. Family and friends have had all of the big 3. They all had more problems with gm.

It is nice. The one thing dont like about it, is. I would want more ground clearance.

Looks better than the Ridgeline to me. Nice looking vehicle. Yeah, it would be nice if FORD brought back the ST.

'07 ST

The Rampage looks much better. Still couldn't see myself driving it, though.

Ditto to the Rampage looking better and it looks like a truck. That first "thing" looks like a bad clone to make a four door Ranchero.

Like I said in the other post discussing this:

Bear in mind that the picture in the article is not of the actual vehicle, nor even a prototype. It's merely someone's photochopped speculation of what this rumored vehicle might look like.

Latest posts