Carfax

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave S 2

Reaction score
I bought an Avalon a few weeks ago but due to some shady circumstances (IMO) I didn't complete the purchase. So I'm still on the lookout for a nice Avalon.

Found an 06 model I'm considering. I would appreciate very much if someone could run a Carfax on it for me. I realize only reported episodes show up in the reports but it does rule out the obvious.

BTW..the Avalon's were designed in CA and built in KY. Even better, by purchasing a used one, I'l contribute to our economy, rather then sending the profit overseas.

Thanks for your consideration regarding the Carfax.

VIN: 4t1bk36b56u152480

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
dave,

if you are not comfy with the vehicle, don't do it !

i looked at a 99 vette hardtop back in 2001 and felt the same way about the car. it would bother me and i wouldn't feel right about it so i passed on it. there are a ton of nice avalon's out there. alot were owned by middle aged drivers.

as far as buying a toyota that was built in the states, you still will not get much support on this site. :(

when you finally get one contact me, i have something to send you.

good luck on your search :)

Thanks for the comments gary.

The one I'm wanting to run now, is different from the one I passed on. I feel good about this 06. Just want to see the report on it.

Thanks for your offer. Hopefully this will be the one.