Car Seats

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. its a tight squeeze, but the two boosters fit. No cupholders for the boosters or retractable ones only. Beware of pinching, kicking, biting baby in the middle :D

Dang'01,,thats funny....the middle child will probably learn the backhand manuver fairly soon..:lol:

actually...she has perfected the recieve and then initiation of it to her sisters. im a good teacher.

J/K..i dont hit my girls.

I wasnt meaning that you hit them. I meant that the one in the midddle will be doing the double backhand to the other two before long...

I have had two car seats and a booster, in the center. They fit fairly well. It was a bit tight to get the seat belts to latch. But other than that no big problems. I also found that it helps to place a towel between the car seat and the back seat to keep the truck cleaner.

Got a carrier and a car seat in mine.... all I can say is Thank God for the tonneau when we go see either set of grandparents....

Two is a sqeeze. Three.... I think I'll pass personally.

Latest posts