car seat covers, Zabtek throttle body and

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TB arrived. Very well packaged. Item was pretty dirty but shoudl work.

Installing tonight to ensure working condition and sending payment within the next couple days. Will post when payment is sent.

I went to install it today.

I tried for about 15minutes to plug the drive-by-wire wiring harness into the throttle body and I couldn’t. Turns out one of the pins was radically bent. Upon trying to fix it it snapped off with almost no effort at all.

Is there anyway to fix this?

Carey if you saw the pictures that i send you in november 5, no show any pin bend.

here the pictures

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Eduardo and I have agreed in principle to the following in regards to the seat covers he has posted for sale:

Eduardo has agreed to ship all of the seat covers as advertised to me here in the US at his cost, upon my inspection and decision regarding said seat covers, and will advise him of my decision whether I will retain/purchase the seat covers for $60 US, which I will mail to him upon notice to him of my decision to retain/purchase said seat covers. If I decide not to retain or purchase said seat covers, I will ship all seat covers received from Eduardo back to him at my expense.