car seat covers, Zabtek throttle body and

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eduardo 07v8XLT

Reaction score
i sell my ST, i will check if any body have interest in car seat covers, Zabtek Throttle body, ash try (maybe have other name), k&N drop in filter.

Zabteck TB= 250 + shipping

car seat covers = 99+ shipping

ash try = 5 + Shipping

k&n = 5

i can hear offers

pics in my library

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in your TB except that straight from Zabteck's website you can buy a BRAND NEW Modified throttle body for V8.............$325 and All prices include shipping.

Yours actually costs more lol.

When you can think of a real price feel free to email me.

What kinda price did you get the TB for psycareo?

I was interested in it too, but your right NOT AT THAT PRICE!

I doubt it. If they do at all, they won't look good. The Gen 1 and Gen 2 seats are totally different.

Eduardo and I have entered into an agreement for his 2007 4.6L V8 Zabteck Modifed Drive by Wire Throttle Body.

Because of shipping difficulties for Eduardo we have agreed that I, Carey, will pay him upon delivery of this item in good condition. Any problems will be picture documented to ensure legitimacy.

The agreed upon price will be paid in full via cash, check or money order and mailed to Eduardo.

Failure from either party to provide their end of the deal will result in a posting here in this thread for everyone to see. That is the purpose of this post.

So far dealing with Eduardo has been enjoyable and very straight forward. :D

Thank you Eduardo,

Carey

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts