Canopy Clamps

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Smith

Reaction score
Responded to an ad on Craigslist for a canopy. When I arrived to pickup and pay. The canopy was gifted to me. It's a Raider with inside liner. Really quite nice. Now for my question. How do you clamp it down. I used a couple heavy duty ratchet straps to get it home. 125 miles.

Raider was no help. Went to local canopy retailer - no help. Found 4 used J Clamps on craigslist. $3.00 in bolts. Some minor adjustment with a hacksaw. Installed

Sorry, I couldn't remember or find it earlier but if you want specific clamps for a sport trac check this link http://www.centurydistributing.com/clampsforcapslids/titelokclamps.html

I got lucky at my are dealer that had called the company to find a vehicle specific option and realized those clamps work for 2 trucks, they actually had a returned set from a Chevy step side in stock which is the same model for mine-only missing my bolts. Went to fastenal and that was it. I used model tl111s on an a.r.e cap (with flat rail). There are 2 other clamps of different sizes for different rail system. Not familiar with raider caps but worth a check. I payed about 6.50 a clamp x 4

Latest posts