Canadian Driver daily review of 08 Adrenalin

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! He hauled a lawn mower! That was going to be my next topic post, has anyone purchased and hauled a lawn mower home? If so, please share your stories, I plan on hauling a lawn mower and dont want any surprises. Maybe I should start out with something smaller, like a case of beer so i dont over load my trac with the lawn mower and the beer at the same time.

-sorry, couldnt resist.-

Rob

That is the FIRST silver on eI have seen actually purchased! Too bad we could not get him to join this site.....then we would have completed the Adrenalin Color options. RED, SILVER, BLACK and WHITE

Well, Rob A. I've hauled many of beer cases & kegs in the back of my ST and have had NO problems. Now when I put my rear engine 30" mower in the back, there's no room for the beer. That's when I run into trouble.

Beer sitting all alone in my back seat calling out for attention. Being the nice guy that I am, I always have to grab one and cradle it in my hand. It's right about then that my paranoia kicks in!!!

BTW.. I hand lift my 30" mower into the back of my ST so I have no story to tell there... Can't tell you or show any pics of a "real" mower being loaded.

Latest posts