can someone price out a ST in the USA for me

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dallas Starr

Reaction score
Seeings how I am based in edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I am curious how much a fully loaded Limited ST 4x4 with the v8 sells for down there. There is a huge uprising going on up here with how stuff costs more even though our dollar is worth more than the US dollar. Hence the influx of Canadians going to the states to be used cars right now.

Up here it goes for $43,744.00

With every possible option you can possibly get, I was able to top it out at $40,485. That is with $9,570 worth of options.

Are you able to go to www.fordvehicles.com and use a US ZIP code. Use 44310 if it will let you.

Tom

im looking at about an 8000 difference (usa is cheaper) for what i want... that sucks...

Maybe ill buy a used adrenalin next fall from the states

Big D, prices "should" be more comparable by next year. We'll see if that actually happens though.

The local papers and news stations here have been giving quite a bit of coverage lately to a couple from Nova Scotia who have filed suit against several car companies (most all of the big ones) and around 90 dealers in New England because they would not allow them to buy their vehicle here in the US. Last I saw it has now apparently become a calls action lawsuit with many other Canadians joining in. This probably isn't the only suit of its kind going on right now but this particular one is getting alot of coverage here in Maine since most of the dealers involved were here. They eventually ended up having a relative buy the vehicle for them then buying it off that relative. Even after paying the sales tax twice and the import tax and other fees it was much cheaper than buying the same thing there. Also I am a member of a couple of ATV forums and ATV's are now way more expensive over there, about $1500 more for a new Foreman like mine.

Funny that not that long ago many people from my area were going into New Brunswick to buy cars and ATV's cheaper.

Latest posts