Cabelas Seat Covers?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know...I know...Everyone loves Wet Okoles.

Unfortunately, I just can't justify that cost right now. However, my seats are starting to look a little beat up.

Anyone tried these? They are in my price range, and look a little nicer than the ones at the Autozone or Pepboys.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you get cammo seat covers, how are you going to know where the seat is. You won't be able to see them. ;):lol::lol:

Tom

I don't own Wet Okoles. I own some cheap covers that look like they are made from reclaimed polyester corduroy paints.

I bought the Sport Trac because I goose hunt & wadefish on the U.S. Gulf Coast. So I get back into the ST wet and muddy when the ambient temperatures are 40°F and when the temperatures are 95°F.

My seat covers do work at protecting my seats from saltwater and mud; however, they are a real pain to install and remove. So, they are not used as much as I would like. I want something that is easy to put on on a Friday night and easy to remove on Sunday afternoon.

I am also looking for better seat covers that cost under $100. Neoprene is just too hot. It is a great insulator and makes great wet suits and winter hunting waders. Thin nylons will repel water, but they won't breathe and get too hot.

Just my 2 cents. I will watch for comments from others on this matter.

I have some flannel covers that I originally got for the van I used to have because it had vinyl seats. Now I use them in the Trac because I am often forced to eat lunch when I'm driving. For the back seat I have a heavy woven vinyl seat cover that is meant more for dogs because I, uh, have a dog, but it's handy in general for when I put boxes or my window gear in the back.

The seat covers arrived. So far, I'm happy with them. The fabric is heavy-duty. While they aren't as nice as something custom-fit, they'll get the job done for now.

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts