Buying 2013 F-150 Possibly, Need Help!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Kulbaba

Reaction score
I am looking at the new 2013 F-150 Limited Edition's online and have the urge to buy one! I am going to keep the STA and modify the heck out of it as a hobby now that I can get another vehicle without selling the one I own.

Anyways! I want to custom order the truck if I can but I have no idea if this is possible. There is just a few changes I would like to make to what comes stock and was wondering if the list below is something I can special order in from a dealer?

BLACK leather seats instead of the limited edition red ones

I DON'T want any badges, like the LIMITED ones along the box. The Ford badges are fine.

Is this possible?!

Just walk into any Ford dealer, find a seemingly nice salesperson and tell them "I would like to order a vehicle". They will sit down with you and enter a production order for you. Built just like you want. *As long as those different options exist for that model*. Like you can't get brown leather if they only offer tan and black. See what I mean. I have done this with the last 3 Ford's I bought. Very simple, then wait 8-12 weeks and your new truck will come in on the trailer. All nice and new, just the way you wanted. Bob

Latest posts