Business card opinions

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaRue Medlin

Reaction score
Made this for a buddy of mine. I think it flows pretty good... More "eyes" more opinions. Please,,, Thanks

FRONT

[Broken External Image]:

BACK-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:

Edit- thought it was two choices. That being the case, feels like there is too much going on for the front.

I liked just the back being the front

How many here have made their decision on who they want to perform a job by the business card?

Personally, keep the prices low and service at the top and nothing else really matters.

Tom

Using a 2 sided business cards has a lot to do with demographics. Here in my area, the 2 sided cards work like a champ. It's the cheapest form of advertising out there next to word of mouth. I hand out or distribute 1000-1500 cards a year. Everywhere I go eat, get gas, do a job, unlock a car or house, I leave a card(s). Usually people want 1 - 2 extra to give to friends. Cool by me. The front of the card shows a house and cars with keys in the background... House = we do residental locks, car/key = we make car keys.... Not everyone will understand that idea,, but it works. Having too much info on the card,,, don't think so.... A lawyer needs a name and phone number,,, self explanitory... The Orkin man,,, same thing,,, A locksmith has to be more explained. (IMO) People still call me and ask "do you make keys?" "do you unlock cars?" What does a locksmith do??? duh! Here are "MY" cards I've had for 2+ years.

FRONT

[Broken External Image]:

BACK

[Broken External Image]:

LaRue,

The front side of your card reminds me of:

2ad1d58c261607000b4a62507a298b6f.jpg

Alanzo's Lock & Key business card looks very good. Is there a way of making you business cards less cluttered? Like putting the phone nos. only on the front side. What about making refrigerator magnets out of the front side of each of your business cards? Just a thought.

I'm kinda partial to the ad you have in the yellow pages...it only takes up the whole page..:D

2 sided business cards are the only way to go..even if someone drops it..either side it lands on it is still advertising for you..

I think they looks awesome LaRue..they definitely grab one's attention..

Latest posts