BushWacker Fender Flares For Sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snooze

Reaction score
$280+Shipping :banana:

2nd Owner, used for one winter season.

Not one flare is damaged, warped, cracked, or heavily scratched. Surface is clean and or ready to paint.

I am no longer going to be in a climate that has snow. I used the flares to keep the road de-icer off of my truck last season. They worked great. They are now stored safely in a garage up on a wall. There is protection material between each one with the Rubber Edge trim still installed. The Rubber Edge trim protects your truck's paint.

The pop rivets and simulated bolt patterns are installed and none are missing.

Visit the website below for more info and installation manual.

Are you still in pullman? If so any chance i could see them in person I wouldnt mind some fender flares I'v wanted some for awhile.

Just curious what condition they're in since they've been used by you and the first owner.

Jerry,

I will be able to get you some detailed pictures after the weekend. I will shoot them in a fashion that enables you to see the surfaces and other points of interest. Also, they are unchanged since I got them. I kept my truck clean over the winter and made sure I did not drag anything abrasive over the plastic surfaces.

Are you still in Pullman? If so any chance i could see them in person I wouldnt mind some fender flares I'v wanted some for awhile

Ben,

I will be in Pullman next weekend. We should meet up. I am planning on being there Thursday night.

An FYI to whoever decides to purchase the flares and wants to paint them, there is a company that sells cladding paint to match our ST's. I've linked below. The Ford Medium Titanium should do the job. It's what I used to pain my fender flares.

[Broken External Image]:

Ben, I am in Pullman for the weekend. Send me an email and we can meet up.

if they are in good condition and you don't mind shipping them to Canada, I would be VERY interested...

What kind of differences are there shipping to Canada compared to shipping around the US?

Sorry I have not got back to any of you. Work has accelerated at my firm and I am working on a 60 hour work week and I will be working Saturday. I will be able to take some time this weekend to get some good pictures for all of you. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you for your patience.

I plan on emailing photos to the individuals that requested pictures. Here is a preview of how I have been storing the flares. Thank you for your patience.

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts