Bushwacker Fender Flares and Intake

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devin Underberg

Reaction score
This is the last chance for these items before I put them up on eBay.

Brand New never installed Bushwacker fender flares. $300.00 shipped

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Chrome Intake tube from eBay and a lightly used KKM intake filter. Best Offer!

[Broken External Image]:

Thanks Devin, how much shipped to 49315?

Also, do you have any pictures of it installed in your truck? Just curious what it looks like installed.

Thanks

Brett

I figure it is going to cost around $30.00 to ship. So $250 shipped would be selling these for $220 or less. Sorry but I am not letting these go that cheap.

Brett,

Shipping is right about 14.00. If you go to KKM's website the Induction kit without the tube is $89.95. The tube I think I paid about $30 for on ebay. Since it has about 2,000 miles on it before I got a MAC intake, I will let it go for $60.00 shipped to you.

Let me know and I can ge this out before the weekend. Paypal [email protected]

Thanks,

Devin

Hey Devin,

Thanks for checking out shipping cost, but I think I am gonna hold off on buying an intake right now. I found the same intake you have for sale on ebay for less, brand new. However, I REALLY want the Zabteck cold air intake anyways, so I think I am going to just save up for it. Thanks

Brett

Thats fine. Its the same tube. That is what I thought i paid for it. The filter that comes with is junk. The filter is no where close to what the KKM filter is like in quality.