Built my dual 10 inch sub box!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirk Rich

Reaction score
Thanks for all the great info on this site. I was going to order a dual 10" sub box from the site sponsor, but was in a rush since I'm off work the next 10 days so I built it myself today. I think it came out pretty good. Now I just have to carpet it and mount the subs. Don't see how to upload pics but I'll put some in my library.

Yes the seatbacks raise up all the way and latch in place with the subs in. Now I'm debating on cutting the top off the back panel so I can put it back in.

Kind of hard to tell from the pictures but if you have a grey interior I have one that is cut already that I will sell you for the cost of shipping/packaging.

Nice box!! I was wondering if it was possible to mount subs in the ST. I have an '04...would you happen to know if they make prefabbed boxes for the ST? Or would you happen to have the dimensions for the box you built? What brand of subs are you using? Thanks for any info you can give.

Latest posts