Buch of goodies for sale.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig Martin 2

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals!!! I have a bunch of things for sale from my 05 sport trac.

Auto dim rear view mirror. Was taken from a working truck to replace my old broken one. $45 or best offer.

24 inch led lightbar brand new never used. Asking $130.

1 pair of wheel spacers 5x4.5 fits Ford explorer sport trac and I'm sure other vehicles. Asking $80.

Sunroof visor/wind deflector needs new mounting tape but in almost new condition asking $45.

KnN drop in air filter and oil kit. Asking best offer on it since I'm not sure what they go for now. Kit used once and filter looks OK.

OEM bed extender WITH pins!! Best offer as shipping might be a pain.

Truck cap. Made by leer. Blue.in color matched to the truck. Driver side window blown out but can still be replaced. Leer l100 I think was the model number of it. Obviously I don't want to ship this but I am willing to deliver for the cost of gas, locally.

I'm sure I have other items but just can't think of them at the moment.

All items are best offer and plus shipping.

Items will be added and or taken away if and when sold!

NOTICE!!!!! I am in CANADA so if you need shipping please let me know your zip code and I will try my best to get you a low shipping cost. Don't forget our dollar is crap here so I'm going to be losing cash on each item.

Also please email me at [email protected] for any questions or for picture requests.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts