Brush/Grille Guard--Sport Bar

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have for sale a T&H brush/grille guard,(stainless) for a 2000+ Sprot Trac. It is a new but I am selling them as factory blemished because of minor defects that keep me from selling them to the new car dealers here. SOme have a minor ding or scuff and some were perfect but I dont want to unwrap them and try to rewrap it to ship so I am selling all of these as blems. The integrity of the unit was just fine I also have the chrome Sport Bar for the bed . My dealer cost for these is over 350.00 dollars for each and I am selling these for 175.00 each. They are really very attractive pieces for your Sport Trac. If you have any questions either email me or call toll free at 1-800-893-3506 x 102 and ask my name is Terry Brecheen. I have a 100% feedback rating with Ebay with over 150 postitves. !00% satisfied or your money back.

Thanks for looking.

Terry

do they mount the the factory tow hook locations? because i bent mine a good 2 inchs down so i think id run into alot of touble when installing if they did attatch there please let me know

I am very interested but I can't figure out which one it is that you are selling? is it just the grill guard part? the brush guard? are you willing to ship to canada? if so how much?

How much to ship to NJ? From your description, it sounds like the whole grill and brush guard. Also, how much for the bed bar? Will that interfere with a aftermarket Extang tonneau cover? Thanks.

Latest posts