Brand New Y-Pipe STILL FOR SALE!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dylan Darbyshire

Reaction score
Hey guys I knew there were a few of you that said you'd be interested in buying after Christmas, again it was bought for $375 + shipping, will let go for $325 + shipping. Brand New never used.

Please someone help me out! I'd really like to get rid of it know that I longer even own a st!!

[email protected]

Paypal Preferred

Please someone help me out! I'd really like to get rid of it know that I longer even own a st!!

In previous posts over the last three months, you lowered the price to $300 shipped in an attempt to sell this product.

It's now several months later, and now you're advertising it for $325 + shipping?:huh: :blink:

Dylan...I remember you getting all the bolts and gaskets with this. Don't know if you still have them but that might help you move the item.

Paul H

What is you're location? Also, I'm assuming this is the Random Tech Y-pipe for SportTrac/Sport?

Tygrr,

He is in Kansas but the box is not very large. Probably can ship it ground for about $20.

It is the Random Tech y-pipe for the Trac. We (Zabteck) are Random tech dealers and sold it to him new.

You can find out information about members by clicking the "M icon" next to the member name. This will give information including location and email address. This is an older post so I would recommend email him.

George