body mounts

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henry tanner

Reaction score
i just talked to daystar about the body mounts for our st`s. they told me that by next week the will have a complete kit for our st`s that will be all 8 body mounts and bolts will be included.

thanks

hdt

Really hard to believe it's taken this long. Prothane can't be far behind.

Until now it was improvise with a universal kit. Two choices, great news.

they said it should be around $150.00 to $200.00 for the kit.

hell that is a deal. i have been waiting to replace mine for a while, ford told me $1500.00 for four of them with the same crap that came with the st in 03.

hdt

I filled out a safety form to NHSTA, about this last year. I asked, for all members to do the same and post here they did. Just wanted to know how many took intrest.

WELL! it kinda became a dead thread like alot of others. Maybe this sounds mean, but. We have alot of members that complain on this board. They never write to the authorities.

Forgive me for my attitude....:banghead:

GREAT news. I've been harassing @FordService on Twitter about them for a while, but basically I've gotten "Thanks, we've logged your complaint so check back for updates..." BS so far.

I was quoted $1,000+ (don't remember the exact price) for OEM replacements (just the parts) by the shop that did my ball joint replacement a while back. They couldn't believe it was that expensive either, and agreed that the OEM product was complete crap.