Body Lift Recommendation

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kody Budinger

Reaction score
I've been looking through the projects on body lifts and I can only find one project that shows you how to do the body lift yourself back from 2001. Does any one have one thats updated or different?

Performance Accessories has really good instructions on installing there bodykit. Ive heared theres alot of steps that can be skipped to do the install tho. You can dowload it online. Ive been reading mine religiously getting ready to do it along with my powertrax no-slip instructions. Hope I dont mix them up lol

Check your stock bushings before you do your install. Chances are they need replacing.

Good luck !

aka- gravity. If you can still see your toes, you're OK. :rofl:

Kody- Google is your friend, link below. ; )

Last edited by a moderator:
Been searching that forum found some useful information. Just trying to get a more clear idea on how to do the body lift and bushings myself.

The instructions are all you'll need. It's tedious and time consuming but it's not hard. Don't psyche yourself out about it. If you're moderately skilled with a wrench, it can be done.

Definitely change the body mount bushings at the same time, even if they look fine for the moment. That's my biggest regret.