Bluetooth ST kit?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terrell Boyles

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I need some advice (anyone here have an opinion?) :D

Looking for an after market blue-tooth car kit for the ST.

Parrot, Motorola, etc. Best deals. Will likely use a pro installer.

Recommendations? Thanks to all.

Have a great weekend and a Merry Christmas to all.

:)

If you're interested, I've got a kit that I'll sell. Check out the link below for details on it.

I partially installed it in my truck about a year ago, but have never gotten around to finishing it for 2 reasons. One, I can't find a spot that I'm really happy with the touchscreen in my Gen 1. Two, my truck is too loud when I'm on the highway for it to work really well, so I just use my headset. Around town it works fine for me, but at 75+MPH I just have too much wind noise and exhaust drone.

I installed the wiring and control box, but never actually mounted the display. I used it a few times around town just to test it and then I disconncected it until I was able to complete the install. I'll ship it to you, along with two new harnesses that will allow it to be plug and play in your truck and work through your OEM radio (as long as you have a phone mute button on it) for $200. The kit retails for $275-350 and the harness are worth about another $50.