Black Stock Rims?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Dedrick

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has Powdercoated their stock rims and if so could you post a picture..Im thinking about getting mine done for around $130

Here's a couple examples of different colors, first is Graphite and the second is Black...

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Thanks the second picture helps a lot..iv been looking forever abd could find anything... My trucks in the process of getting a makeover just waiting to get the rims done and my tires to come in

Yea I agree I always think my front rims look good when they get some brake dust on them..I just got it back from a vinyl shop yesterday they did the cladding black even tho mine way painted to match and the trim on the doors.. I would post a picture but can't on my phone

... I think your brembo's are installed upside down.. the bleeder should always be up..

BUSTED, :rofl::bwahaha:

That is funny poop right there, I don't care who you are. That's funny!!!

:bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha:

Last edited by a moderator: