Black STA 2008

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D Hizzle

Reaction score
I've got orders overseas. As much as I would love to store it, I can't trust the government to do that for me for such a long period. So I'm going to part (sell) my 2008 Sport Trac Adrenalin in December and MyST members get first dibs. $23,300 obo

- ~31,000 miles

-New tires

-Black

-Leather

-6 Disc audiophile

-4x2

-Factory Tow Option

-Tint

-Zabtech TB

-Custom intake

-Flowmaster Exhaust

-SXT Tuner

I assume you are in one of our U.S. Armed Forces, if so, thanks for your service to our country first & foremost.

And while I'm not interested in buying your '08 STA, it looks as though that you have a bra on the front end in the pic w/the boat attached, if that is indeed a bra in the pic, I'd be most interested in any & all details on the bra, brand, item#, where you bought it, etc.

I've been told by the likes of places like Summitt Racing, etc, that there isn't a bra out there that fits the Gen2 STA.

I have a '10 STA.

Thanks in advance for the info.

GODS SPEED!

Les C

Les,

If you enlarge the picture, you'll see that what appears to be a bra on the hood is actually a reflection of the lamp post next to his Trac. A "reflection" on the quality of the wax job & paint on this fine STA!:supercool:

It's not an official STA unless it has a V8

If I recolect there are some V6 gen2 STA's out there.

I think I remember one of our canadian members, with a gen2 V6 AWD STA.I think it is silver in color.

Yes Eddie, there are gen2 STA's out there with the v6, not sure on the awd though. I know when i was looking before i bought mine, I saw them out there. Im pretty sure the did have some with the v6 awd package as well.

Latest posts