Black grill/Extender/bug shield

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Mills

Reaction score
I have all 3 items for an 2007. The bug shield & grill are brand new in the boxes. I bought the bed extender in 2012. Will make a great deal for all 3 or sell individually. I live north of Dayton OH & frequently travel to N KY & WV.

I traded in my 2nd Trac & have no use for these. I hope they can find a new home. I'll take $50 for each. Thanks for Looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in the shield and grill ext.

Any more info available so I could research these prior to purchase?

Thanks,

Rich

Sure Rich. The bugshield is a Ventshade Hoodflector part 21642, its brand new in the box. The bed extender is OE, bought from Ford. The front grill Was bought off Ebay. I cant tell the brand, but its brand new in the box with the invoice. I'll try post some pics.

Might be easier to email the pics, having some difficulty uploading more than 1 pic. I live in Greenville OH, & work frequently in Cinci. I'd probably take $100 for all three to unload them. I know I have over $300 invested. Pretty sure I can fit all 3 in the new chevy cruze. :bwahaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am still interested in purchasing the bed extender from you. I emailed you from the provided address in your profile.

Thanks,

Keith S.

Latest posts