Billet Grille

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Teitell

Reaction score
I have a used billet grille i purchased on here from another member last summer. I never had the opportunity to put it on and I would rather sell it. Here is a picture i took yesterday, for the first time i took it out of the box it was shipped into and laid it over the stock grill. I paid around $70 if i can recall and i will sell it for $50 + shipping

[Broken External Image]:

I will do paypal. Email me at [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian, I e-mailed you again yesterday and still got no answer. I wonder if you ever ship the package on Tuesday as promised. It was only $50.00 worth of transaction but I think I deserve some updates from you. Please let me know.

ATTENTION:

Never do business with Sonny. I had personal reasons i was unable to ship instantly do to a sick grandmother and shipped it a few days late because I am sorry that my grandmother is more important. When it was received he refused the product and sent it back and now wants a refund....this is not the normal ST members i would expect and not ACCEPT!!!

Subtract any shipping costs you incurred shipping it and for him refusing it and refund the balance . Wash you hands of it. I think most of us know where the issue is..........

Latest posts