Big game tonight...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawn stonbraker 2

Reaction score
I know there aren't to many hockey fans on here, but it's a big game tonight for my Pens. Hope they can walk away with one or two wins this weekend. Going to be tough to do against the Red Wings, but I hope they learned something from playing them last year at this time. The X Factor in my opinion is Malkin has shown up this year and we don't have the "curse" of having Hossa on our team. That goes to Detroit.:D Good luck to all the Detroit fans and hope it's going to be a good series. Go Pens!!!!!:cool:

Randy, the Caps put up one hell of a fight. You have something to look forward to. That team of yours will be going far, as long as Ovechkin can learn to share the wealth. He's a great player, but needs to include his team alittle more. Other than that, it was a series for the ages. I also have to thank Ovechkin for waking Malkin up by showing him that being physical can help his game. Malkin hasn't been the same since that series, he's awake now.:D

I live 1 1/2 hours from Pitt, so I know I'm bias. Waiting for the new arena to be built before i make the trek to see a Pens game. I'm going to be going to a Pirates game in Aug. when they play the Cards. Taking the kids. They love the Ballpark and watching the Pirates there. My son bleeds Black and Gold and he's only 5. He wanted his room redone in Pittsburgh Sports theme. He's got the Pens Bedding, Pirate Banners, and Steeler/Pens/Pirates memorbilia. A lady I work with got his miniature helmet signed by Hines Ward and Kasey Hampton just before the Superbowl. It's his centerpiece to his "shrine".:D;)

I just got back to really watching a lot of hockey this year. I was bummed when the Broon's went down to Carolina....:angry:

This is going to be a great series between the Red Wings and Penguins. Can't wait...

ThE big game was a few days ago. Manchester United vs. Barcelona, for the European Premiere League. It was a snoozer though, with Barcelona winning 2-0.

Alittle disappointed with the game last night. I wish the Pens could actually show up against the Wings. Lucky for me it's a 7 game series. Maybe they can get thier heads out of thier butts for this one. Gave up to many lucky bounces.;)

Latest posts