BFGoodrich All-Terrains

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle Keller

Reaction score
Very close to buying a set of BFGoodrich All-Terrains. 2 questions.

1. I'm buying 31x10.50x15 so they will fit with no/slight rubbing right?

2. How do they ride for those that have them on their sport tracs?

Thanks

Kyle

I currently have 245/75/16 on mine and they do not rub at all. If you look the 31x10.5x15, they are aproximately 3/4" wider with pretty well the same diameter (245 d=30.47" w=9.76" compared to 31 d=30.51 and w= 10.55")

I think it would be safe to say there would be minimal rub. I had rims with 1" less back space before with the same tires and had slight rub on sharp turns and these would be like having a difference of not even 1/2" back space on your rims.

As far as ride. They are rougher as they are a pretty heavy duty tire, but I think they are an awesome all around tire that doesn't seem to wear too quick. One not, don't be shy in rotating, as they are an agressive tread and will chop/scallop quicker and will become louder (raoring) when this happens. This is from experiance with the first set. I have been pretty religious in rotating these at 5000 miles and haven't seen this happen yet (have about 15000 miles on them now)

Hope this helps,

Denis

thanks for all of your help guys. i am running 255/70/15 now and want to go up a size or two but don't want it to rub. I just have to make sure my rims will fit the tires and I am 90% sure I will get a set.

Are there BFG's compatible w/ the factory 17" wheels? I've got an 08 ST.

Mahalo! :supercool:

I had them on my '94 Explorer Sport, and now on my '05 ST, and I convinced my company to put them on my '02 Ranger FX4 company truck. Excellent tire! :supercool:

Latest posts