BEWARE window vent shades

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Carter

Reaction score
BEWARE I bought a set of inchannel vent shades from {new car fund} on ebay and only received part of my order like only enough shades for two windows and he has so far refused to answer any email that I have sent himlike I have asked him all I want is what I ordered I think thats fair but he won't answer me I wrote ebay boy thats a joke I guess I just lost my money

shipping and all was about $48 it was suppose to be for four but I got two one for the passenger front and one for the driver side rear he still refuses to contact me and I called the Co. and they won't warranty them either it has to go through him so if he won't answer you soom warranty ha

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you pay by credit card? I bought an aluminum billet grill insert on ebay from a guy I think the seller name was MYAVALANCH4X4 (should have known from the name) that was broken and I paid with my credit card. Of course I paid for it before he sent it but when I got it and found it broken I contacted him and told him that I wanted a refund and he would pay for shipping back to him and he refused (it cost with shipping about $110.00.) So I sent it back to him certified mail and called my credit card company up and told them what happened and they told me don't pay the credit card off that they will take care of what he owed me. They did and I got the full $110 back without doing anything other than making a phone call.