Best deals for Monroe Sensa-Trac shocks?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlipTrac_511

Reaction score
I'm in the market for Monroe Sensa-Trac shocks. Although RockAuto has the cheapest prices that I know of, I do not want to order from them because they've sent me wrong parts in the past (I believe the fault lies in their inventory system listing a Reflex and Sensa Trac as the same item). Anyhow, I'm wondering if anybody else is carrying the Sensa-Tracs for about $20 each?

Monroe's site should list correct part numbers.

Also check Amazon's pricing w/ free shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Monroe quit making reflex for the front of gen1 tracs.

They still make reflex for the rear. They make sensatrac for front and rear.

You might contact them. Sometimes the same shock fits other cars. So they might have droped the number for the front reflex. But the shock is available under another number.

You could go with rancho rs. They are equivlent to reflex..

The numbers for front reflex were:

Front 4x2) 911177. 4x4) 911122. The 4x4 will work on a 4x2

Rear reflex) 911035

Thanks guys. I have all the part #s I need but the problem was with RockAuto sending me Reflexes despite using correct Sensa-Trac part #s.

Good to know about the discontinuation of Reflexes for gen1s though.

You missed the Shocktober rebate deal. They do it every year but I know it might not be worth it to wait till it comes back around.

I picked my Sensa Tracs up for my 2003 4x4 from Advance Auto Parts. They always have coupon codes for various percentages off.

Between the the coupon codes and rebate I paid ~$105 for all four shocks. I thought that was a decent deal since I didn't pay shipping (just picked them up at the local store) and had them that day.

Check out Amazon.com

Gen1 Monroe 37177 frt/37035 rear...... Very reasonable prices and free ship.

Thank you for that head's-up USN-ret! That was the cheapest I've seen them and I couldn't pass it up. Looking forward to getting them installed. New shocks are just a part of a major maintenance project I will be doing since my Trac made 100,000 miles.

Thanks Eddie. I remember how frustrating it was the first time. This will be my third time replacing the shocks, so fortunately experience is on my side.

Latest posts