Bersa firearms

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
drpertz, placement and repetition. Center mass until the clip is empty if necessary. A .22 will drop someone if put in the right spot. For those that don't practice a .40/.45 might be required, but I enjoy shooting so I will regularly fire my weapon of choice.

I Know for a fact that if you want to stop a perp in his tracks you need massive shock to the nervous system.

I completely agree with you. For others, the idea of having a big honking gun on their side is annoying. If the gun you carry is heavy and bulky, you could start to just leave it at home. Once you get in the habit of doing that, you no longer carry.

A little bit of something is better than a whole lot of nothing.

Tom

I belong to several firearms boards. The Bersa line of pistols are very well thought of. I personally have a G26 for carry and hate it. It is like a brick. I would really like some range time with the LCP as it seems to be ideal for pocket carry.

The most powerful gun in the world doesn't do you a damn bit of good if you can't hit what your aiming at.

we sell them at our store,can't keep them--sell out very quickly-really good after a C.C.W. class is given in our conference room!!:)

S&W currently has a $50 rebate on Walther PPK's. Might be worth looking into.

It's great to have the freedom to carry....

When I get my CCW, I plan on using my CZ-82 (Czech military surplus). Nice handy and easy to point/shoot. Yes, it's hi-cap (13+1) of 9x18MAK (which is just now starting to see some decent personal protection rounds).

The CZ-82 is a nice little firearm. I have big hands. My wife... not so much. It's one firearm that both of us can handle and use comfortably. It's not so small that it feels like a toy or that I'm going to break it, yet small enough that my wife can comfortably hold and use it.

There is a CZ-83 that is damn near the same pistol, except in .380Auto.

I'm not a big fan of going smaller than .40S&W for CCW, but I would make an exception for the CZ-82/83. I am a bigger guy, so something medium to full size (like a .40 or .45) is easier for me to cary conceiled.