Behind the Seat Dual 10's Sub Box w/ Subs

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyler Fields

Reaction score
Have 2 shallow mount Fosgate's in a behind the seat box I'm selling. The subs will add a substantial amount of boom to the stock system, and this setup wont break the bank either... all you need is ~500w amp to make both of them bang plenty loud.

Im not 100% on selling it all right now but am wondering what the interest on the setup is... Im asking $150 for the subs and the box all plus shipping.

Im in IN if someone wanted to meet me for a pick up... pics upon request

EDIT:

Also have the Pioneer 6 Disc Changer. The track was misaligned when I took it out, it wasn't spitting out CDs... I think I have fixed it but haven't hooked it back up to check. $20 + shipping and its yours

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure how to put pics on here... so here goes...

348840e78952eda7f89f0f676f36107c.jpg

89e41dcfa92918743bbb2013e4a1be98.jpg

No use for subs but I am interested in what you did with the panel you took out to get those in there.

It's been hacked up.. if you look in the pic I cut the whole top section out and snapped it into where it used to be just to make it look more factory when the seats are upright. Did you need the whole thing or the lids or what? I can send it to you for the shipping costs and maybe a few bucks ;)

I may be interested.

Where in Indiana are you?

I'm in Niles, Mi 5 miles from the Indiana / Michigan border.

Im in West Lafayette, at Purdue... Thats a long drive from MI.

BUT!

I will be heading up to michigan mid May. If you wanna wait that long I'll come to you!

Latest posts