Before TT,SL after TT,SL and after Body Lift

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Gerner 2

Reaction score
Here are some photos of my '03 ST stock. After TT, Warrior Lift Shackles. Finally with TT,SL, Performance Accessories Body Lift.

][Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, except for one thing. Why do you have to hang a set of balls on the back? You ever try to explain that you your underage daughter what they are, and your son why they are?:eek:

Jerry, as I said before. We need pics od the bikini girls, holding on to the bar in the bed.....:D:cool:

My friends said when it warms up some more they'll wear their bikini's and pose in the bed. I'll make sure I post the pictures on here for ya'll.;) :p :cool:

This is the wheel and package i went with 15X10 MT With 35X12.50/15 BFG mt and i love it. I also did a 3"tt with a 3" bl and air shocks in the rear no shackles.

[Broken External Image]:

Big Johnson, what offset and backspacing do you have on those wheels to make them fit over the calipers and tie rod ends. I was told 15's won't fit on my '03.:huh::unsure:

i have a 03 sport trac and i bought rock crawler 15x8 had to put 5/32" spacers on with them, then they cleared the calipers fine, 5/32" is barely anything and i think it looks better anyway. i bought them at autozone for 50.00.