Been a while...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmy Lavoie

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Back in February 2011, I traded my ST and bought a 2011 F150 FX2 cause I was upgrading my camper and needed a bigger towing truck. I stop in from time to time just to see what's going on.

Specs are:

2011 FX2 SCAB 5.0L Blue Flame:

20" FX Cast Alum Wheels, Trailer Brake Controller, FX Running Boards, Tow Package.

Mods: Magnaflow Catback Dual Exhaust, Extang Solid Fold cover, OEM Mud Flaps, Line-X, Tailgate lock & easy open, Roadmaster Active Suspension, Black Plasti-Dip, Bilstein 5100s all around to lift front and level

I have to say that I couldn't be happier. This truck is everything I expected and more. I consistently get 21-23 mpg highway and 15-17 city. I tow an 8,500 pound toy hauler unfortunately, I'm in the 8-10 mpg range for that.

The Sport Trac was an awesome truck but I outgrew it - really miss it tho.

Just wanted to post a few pictures of my F150.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last picture was after I added a 2" front level lift. Next month I'll be upgrading to Nitto Terra Grapplers then I should be done (I hope).

Additionally, this last picture shows some Plasti-Dip I added to the rocker panels, bumpers and wheel flares.

Miss you guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. I've done a lot to it but with the black plasti-dip, it's unique for sure!

Here's a few pictures of my X-Sport Trac with the old Pop-Up camper. Just needed something bigger when I upgraded the camper. Really miss the ST and the smaller size.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Man it looks like you're havin fun! And that's what life's all about..... Love the new truck and camper set up. Take care and keep havin fun....

A few of the latest pictures of my F150.

Just added a 2" front lift/level and some Nittos.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]: