Bed Extender and Bed Mat!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrlunchbox

Reaction score
Hi all, I have for sale an OEM bed extender and OEM bed mat. I was unable to remove the pins before it was traded. It is just the extender but the pins can be obtained through Torrie. I am located in Sutton, MA and am willing to meet up if you are close by. No shipping on these, sorry! I would like 60$ for the extender and 60$ for the mat. Both prices are negotiable. Feel free to contact me on here or shoot me an email. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'm sorry I am not looking for the extender, but I am in need of the pivot pins you mentioned. I was hopeing you could tell me what Torrie is so that I can get the pins. Thanks for your help.

Pic of the bed extender. I also have a 2003 owners manual available, 15$ shipped and a set of grey OEM floor mats front and rear. $60 shipped for those.

Jared,

Not a put down, but. I always let the owners manual, go with the vehicle. I have always appreciated having one, when I buy a used car.

Latest posts