bed cover for over the rail bed liner

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry G.

Reaction score
I have a 2007 sport trac. It has a OVER THE RAIL BED LINER. Question; Beside factory equipment, does anyone know what brand or kind of bed cover would mount on this bed liner with out cutting into the bed liner? I thought I once saw one that clamped inside the liner hy applying side force to keep it tight. Any suggestions? Thanks

Are you saying you have a plastic bedliner over the top of the factory plastic bedliner? I never knew there was ever such a thing.

@ Jerry Gilles - are you talking about a tonneau cover (bed cover)? Since you say "over the rail bed liner" I am assuming that you are talking about the OEM Bi-Fold Tonneau cover.

I have a BakFlip tonneau cover that I replaced the HEAVY, and impractical for me, OEM cover.The BakFlip is MUCH lighter than the OEM cover and keeps the things in my bed dry better than the OEM as well. When I need to use full access of my bed I can fold the cover up to the cab; when up it also protects the back glass from anything large in the bed.

Keith S.

Latest posts