barry bonds-756

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is funny! Although I have to admit, that from McGwire on down the line to Bonds, are all hurting the image of the MLB.

I feel sorry for the poor schlub that caught it....

Check out what the slimeballs, oops meant to say lawyers, are saying. He's going to have to pay taxes on the assumed value of the ball, even if he doesn't sell it...

IT'S JUST A BALL! He could choose to give it to his dog as a chew toy if he so pleased....and if he does, and t he ball is destroyed, does he still have to pay taxes on it?

If I had caught ball number 756, I'd put it in a blender...a Blentec blender, grind it up into a fine dust, then set the dust on fire. May even throw in a Bonds rookie card for good measure.

If I had caught ball number 756, I'd put it in a blender...a Blentec blender, grind it up into a fine dust, then set the dust on fire. May even throw in a Bonds rookie card for good measure.

Pull a Southpark and make Bonds eat it without knowing. :p

I dont care if he was on it or not. I played college football (only for a year then got hurt, and married) but I would say of college athletes 90% had tried steriods and more than you would ever guess were on them fairly constantly, so the pro's cant be much different. They are just so easy to get these days. If we want to accept it or not they are a part of the game (any sport) and its only surprising to those outside of sports to hear it. It either needs to be fully illegal and kicked out for life if you use it, or make them legal. This half way, you get 3 chances, and then a small punishments at that will never get rid of steriods.

He hit them, and even the other guys on steroids couldn't hit that many so good for him. Though I am not a Bonds fan, good for him.

Latest posts