Baltimore Bachelor Party & Golfing

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Geist

Reaction score
Anyone have any recommendations for golfing around Baltimore? My little brother is having a bachelor party in mid-April and I want to organize a round of golf. We're not looking for anything too fancy or any dirt tracks. Middle of the road $40-75 round would be nice.

For the bachelor party, we'll be hitting the ESPNZone, PowerPlant and Fells Point.

My brother lives in Alexandria and he took me to a course near there called Whiskey Creek. It is in Ijamsville, MD (sp?). I think it is about 45 minutes west of Baltimore. Unique, interesting course to play, and some very good views. They have a web site -- www.whiskeycreekgolf.com. It might be on the high end of your cost scale though.

That's the only place I know out there.

Rocks

I took my family there last summer and my son (3 at the time) had to use the bathroom. I was parked at the Marriott since Verizon has an employee discount for parking there. Anyway...I took my son into the Hooters and the girls absolutely fell in love. They were ga-ga for my son. They were working him just like they would work me for bigger tips. Hooters is fun so we may end up there as well.

MTURocks - we're probably going to look for something a little closer. It looks like a great course. I wouldn't mind playing a round there.

Theres a place 30 minutes from Baltimore by my house called Renditions. Its a course where they replicated famous holes from courses around the country or the world. Look it up

http://www.renditionsgolf.com/renditions.asp?id=153&page=2373

Don't have any golf recommendations, but since you clearly like sports...

During mid-April, the Orioles have home games every day except for four weekdays. So go catch a game at Camden Yards. While there, be sure to have both some Boog's Barbecue and a crab cake sandwich. Or, if you don't trust stadium crab cakes, instead get the "premium" crab cakes at Phillip's Seafood at the Inner Harbor right before or after the game. And, if you like baseball history, the Babe Ruth Home and Museum is just a couple blocks from Camden Yards--well worth the visit.