bad news for my trac, well could've been worse

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Dziubina

Reaction score
well after driving around all day for school (clinical's, food shopping, classes etc) i get back to campus and notice my lighting is a little dim. i check, my lights are on and the fog light switch is illuminated. as i park my buddy comes up to me and asks what happened to my truck. i was perplexed by this question so i go to the front of the trac and sure enough, damage to the front bumper, fog lights aren't working, lower billet grille insert is gone, and my safari bar with hella's is GONE. i'm figuring i got hit and whoever did it decided not to leave a note. i have not made a report cause i have no idea where it happened as i did not see the front of the trac all day and i was just about everywhere in CT. (monday's are busy days)...damage to the bumper is minimal so i guess i'm somewhat lucky, but if you know me, this truck has to be perfect. i took some pictures and i'll try to post them soon. i tried ordering a new safari bar already but everyone seems to be out of stock. to top it off the school work for tonight is ludicrous. it will be a late one.

if anyone knows of a black bumper with the non painted bottom and fog light holes that would be great.

i'll post more info/pictures later.

so far i figure:

new hella's - $70

safari bar + brackets + cutting brackets to fit with the BL - $200

Billet grille - $50

bumper fix - ???

if anyone has a safari bar/black bumper i am interested

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Latest posts